Chernobyl 1986 – play
30 years from the nuclear accident
What is Chernobyl 1986?
A music play written by Esko Vähätalo and created by Tina Salminen da Costa, which tells the touching story of a family that experienced the nuclear disaster in Tsernobyl 26th April 1986. In year 2016 it will be 30 years since the accident.
Why are we doing this?
We want to remember and honor the victims of Tsernobyl and the far-reaching implications of the disaster. Your support is important.
The play will be presented in English. In order to make the show as authentic as possible, we work with a Tsernobyl-specialist, Juliana Mannila, who was born in Ukraine.
To make this happen, we need?
We need financial support. Chernobyl in 1986 has mandatory costs such as payment of venue rent’s, technology, traveling, props, costumes and masking, marketing etc. However, we do it all with a minimum budget. The most important thing is that the project gets done and on stage.
HOW CAN YOU HELP US?
– You can buy our products and services! Proceeds will go entirely to the Chernobyl1986-play.
– You can tell about us in the social media or if you have, your website or blog.
– You can recommend us to friends and acquaintances entrepreneur!
WHAT IF – things?:
– We need 3,000 euros in order to pay the first venue rent (Alexander Theatre, Helsinki, Finland). We use the simplest of lighting and sound equipment, since the objective is that our team work around a number of stages.
– If we reach our goal of 7000 eur, we will be able to hold additional screenings as well as to invest part of the money for marketing.
– If we DO NOT receive EUR 3,000, we shall present the play in one of Helsinki-based parking lot’s. Naked.
Like us on Facebook and share our website: